Moving Oxford to Portsmouth
Move from Portsmouth to Oxford
Man and Van Oxford Portsmouth Removals
Our Oxford to Portsmouth moving service has proved very popular with our customers. We operate a regular Oxford to Portsmouth (either way) and all in between man and van courier moving service. If you need to move items between Oxford and Portsmouth we can offer affordable prices. Not only is it the cheapest in Oxford, but you will receive a service you will want to tell everyone about.
Oxfordshire-Removals can move everything, as long as it’s legal.
Ideal for small moves, student moves, boxes, luggage, small furniture items, single items or full van loads - whatever your small or large move requirement we can help.
Our Removal Company can also allow you to travel in the removal van during transit which is something that many Removal Firms don’t allow.
We are available 7 days a week for your convenience. If you would like a Free Quote, please complete our form or phone us on 07510 791285.
- Portsmouth is a dynamic and vibrant waterfront city.
- Portsmouth is the UK's only island City.
- Portsmouth International Port is one of the busiest in the UK carrying around 2.2 million passengers a year.
- With 11 inspiring museums, Portsmouth has a great story to tell. Discover more about its naval heritage at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and the Royal Marines Museum.
- The Spinnaker Tower is a great place to begin your visit to Portsmouth. Standing 170m high with the city laid out before you, you’ll be able to see how compact the city is.
- Portsmouth is a shopping haven, with three distinct areas offering something different. Portsmouth’s City Centre has all the big names you’ll recognise.