Moving London to Oxford
Move from Oxford to London
Man and Van London Oxford London Removals
Our London to Oxford moving service has proved very popular with our customers. We operate a regular London to Oxford (either way) and all in between man and van courier removal service. If you need to move items between London and Oxford we can offer affordable prices. Not only is it the cheapest in Oxford, but you will receive a service you will want to tell everyone about.
One of the world’s most visited cities, London has something for everyone: from history to culture, art to architecture. London is made up of two ancient cities (City of London and City of Westminster) which are now joined together.
Interesting facts about London
- London is the biggest city in Britain and in Europe.
- About 12 per cent of Britain’s overall population live in London
- There are more than 300 languages spoken in London, more than in any other city in the world.
- London was the first city in the world to have an underground railway, known as the 'Tube'.
- Three of the top ten museums and galleries in the world are in London and 857 art galleries in total.
- London has four UNESCO world heritage sites: Tower of London, Maritime Greenwich, Westminster Palace which includes Westminster Abbey and Saint Margaret's Church as well as Kew’s Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Around 250 festivals take place in London every year including London’s largest free festival - The Mayor’s Thames Festival and Europe's biggest street festival- The Notting Hill Carnival which attracts near one million people.